London (Greater) SALARY: £55,000 - £58,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join a busy 3-partner accountancy practice based in North London. Due to the growing volume of work, the company is looking to recruit an Audit Manager to join the team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Effectively manage all aspects of the audit portfolio of within the agreed budgets and timescales, ensuring that client workflow is managed in accordance with the Firm’s procedures and meeting statutory deadlines and billing targets
- Managing audit assignments including group audits for clients.
Reviewing audit planning including agreeing budgets, timetables and any over-runs with clients.
Allocating work, briefing and controlling the Audit team, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
Responsible for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees and control of recoveries.
Planning and running client Audit finalisation meetings
Assisting Partners with managing client portfolios, and ensuring all Audit engagements are in compliance with audit standards and internal procedures
- Performing spot checks on files prior to being passed to Partners for review
- Preparing and reviewing working papers, along with drafts of financial statements
- Planning audits that are larger, more complex or high profile
- Attending client meetings
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE/BE:
- ACA or ACCA qualified with audit and accounts experience within practice
- Experience of mnaging a portfolio of circa £150k upwards of client fees, ideally as a Manager or Assistant Manager
- Knowledge of consolidation audits is desirable
- Knowledge of IRIS software is desirable
- Robust technical knowledge in auditing is essential
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competive salary and benefits
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Jun 2023 JOB ID: BB/AM/29444