Architect Consultant- Business Development
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia SALARY: 20,000 AED - 23,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is an Industry Leader for Facade Designs, looking to hire an Architect Consultant to focus on the acquisition of new projects across the kingdom. The role is responsible to promote and secure the company systems and products to indirect customers and influencers, within the kingdom. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a multinational organization and design megaprojects in line with the Vision 2030.
- Target and secure potential business through establishing good business relations with main contractors and architects.
- Promote the company's products and benefits.
- Build and develop relationships with main contractors to ensure the company is selected for projects.
- Source new projects and actively arrange appointments, and do site visits to constantly engage with clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Constantly inform the Department Heads on new updates and changes.
- Keep a detailed record and submit monthly reports of the project status.
- Visit sites to follow up project completion.
- Communicate with key project stakeholders both internal and external to maximise business opportunities.
- Keep up to date with latest trends and architectural practices to further develop the company's offering.
- Experience in facade designs or related products is highly preferred.
- Technical and commercial understanding of the construction industry tendering process.
- Architecture degree or relevant certification.
- Can communicate both in Arabic and English.
- Self motivated and with strong business development skills.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Jun 2023 JOB ID: FL_RYD_AA